Crafted around a rugged yet flexible injection-molded polyurethane frame. This frame is 10% narrower than the original Overland goggle, but utilizes the same wide-periphery lens.
- Injection-molded frame features wide-periphery eye port for enhanced side visibility
- Woven elastic strap with double D-rings allows more precise size and tension adjustment
- Silicone strips on goggle strap eliminate slipping on slick helmet shell surfaces
- Two-stage, open-cell foam eye port padding features quilted, brushed Lycra surface detailing for moisture wicking and comfort
- Stitched synthetic leather strap hinge panels add surface tension to eye port for a more secure fit
- Additional clear lens included for all condition riding
Care and Maintenance:
To keep your goggles clean, we recommend a mild solution of soapy water and a micro fiber cloth. By using less abrasive methods to clear your lens, you will protect the plastic from being scratched and the anti-fog coating from being damaged.