Airoh GP 500 Motorcycle Helmet
GP 500 is a racing HPC helmet, designed and conceived for the champions of speed.
Thanks to the use of fine materials and a concentration of technology, the GP 500 is ready to make its mark. Every detail has been developed thanks to the collaboration between racers and technicians, thus obtaining a high-performing helmet in all of its features: three different shell sizes, a certified face visor that is 50% tinted, predisposition for installation of the tear off, face visor locking system, the visor’s antifog position and the emergency system for the release of cheek pads.
Its prerogatives are safety, maximum performance and enviable comfort.
- Handmade Carbon-Kevlar HPC shell
- ACU Gold approved
- ECE 22.05 standard
- Lightweight for optimum rider comfort
- Integrated ventilation system with ten intakes (six adjustable) keeps fresh air circulating
- 100% Max Vision PC Lexan® visor with integrated Certified 50% tinted visor
- Visor locking button prevents the visor from accidentally opening, especially at high speed
- AEFR (Airon Emergency Fast Remove) system allows quick removal of cheek pads in emergencies
- Tear-off ready visor (tear-offs available separately)
- Aluminium D-D Ring Retention System
- Wind stop Device
- Lower protection trim with integrated stabilisers improve helmet stability by reducing turbulence
- Weight: from 1,200g +/- 50g