Returns & Refunds
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 30 days of receipt.
Subject to the following conditions:
– Item(s) are returned at the customers cost.
– Item(s) are received in a resalable condition (tags not removed).
– Item(s) should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a full refund.
– Item(s) are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced or security seals opened).
– We may not authorise items for return which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification. If return is authorised a handling charge may be incurred. Handling charges will vary and will be calculated on a case by case basis.
– All returns are to be accompanied by the sender’s name, address, contact details, invoice number or order number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
– We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
Returns will be processed within 1 working day of the order being received back and refunds can take between 1-3 working days depending on payment method to return into the account.
If a suspected faulty item has been returned, and is not faulty in any way then we will deduct the cost of the out going postage from the refund amount. If an item is suspected to be faulty, it will need to be returned to base for inspection and/or testing at our cost, then a full refund or replacement will be processed at the customers wish.