Airoh Rev Flip Up Motorcycle Helmet
The innovation in Airoh® modular helmet technology, has allowed to take touring to a new level of comfort and versatility. REV is a flip front thermoplastic helmet that can be worn either full or open face through the patented rotation of the protective chin guard.
Equipped with a particular rotation of the chin guard and visor system that has been carefully designed and patented, REV is characterized by a special ventilation system called "ACVS" (Airoh® Combined Ventilation System) which guarantees maximum comfort even on long journeys and in the most extreme conditions.
REV is notable also for its compact and aerodynamic profile, its high wide field of view, and for the sun visor supplied together with the anti-fog treatment visor.
- Thermoplastic HRT shell construction
- "ACVS" (Airoh Combined Ventilation System)
- Maximum comfort even in extreme conditions
- Top vent / Rear extractors / Chinguard vent
- Removable and washable hypoallergenic inner lining
- Dual homologation
- Tool-less quick release visor
- Extra-wide visor for increased field of vision
- Antifog visor position prevents internal fogging
- Great fitting and comfort
- Retractable internal sun visor
- Micrometric retention system
- Wind Stop Device; limits cold air penetration from the bottom and reduces inner noise
- ECE 22.05
- Weight: 1,650g +/- 50g