Airoh ST 701 Motorcycle Helmet
ST 701 is the new full-face helmet designed in two different shell sizes and dedicated for touring and sport use at the same time.
The outer shell, which is made up of one of HPC technology and one of 100% carbon kevl-ar fibre, enabling a limited weight, places the St 701 as one of the lightest helmets of its category. Also, the EPS inner shell has been subjected to intense studies with the use of 4 different densities that therefore guarantee the highest safety standards.
The aerodynamics evolved, a powerful internal ventilation system, the extra wide visor with wide field of vision, the visor’s antifog position that prevents internal fogging, the retractable sun visor and the Pinlock® Original lens included, are just some technical specifications that make this new product complete in its contents as well as having a strong character.
- One of the lightest helmets of its category
- Weight: from 1,400g +/- 50g
- HPC (High Performance Composite) Shell
- ACU Gold approved
- ECE 22.05
- Windtunnel designed and tested for performance aerodynamics
- Four density EPS inner shell guarantees highest safety standards
- Removable and washable hypoallergenic inner lining
- Airoh Ultra integral vemtilation system keeps fresh air circulating
- Top vent / rear vent / chinguard vent
- Nose Deflector reduces condensation
- Antifog visor position prevents internal fogging
- Extra-wide visor for increased field of vision
- Tool-less quick release racing visor
- Pinlock® Original lens included
- Retractable internal sun visor
- Double-D ring retention system